Future Jobs Fund
To support the development of globally competitive industries and industrial capabilities within South Australia, the State Government has established the Future Jobs Fund.
As part of this scheme, $50 million dollars has been allocated to provide support for businesses through grants with another $70 million dollars available through low interest loans.
Applications are sought from businesses and other non-government organisations for funding grants and or loans to create ongoing jobs in the following sectors and industrial capabilities:
- Shipbuilding and defence
- Renewable energy and mining
- Tourism, food and wine
- Health and biomedical research
- IT and advanced manufacturing
Under the scheme:
- A minimum of $100, 000 and up to a maximum of $5 million grants are available per proposal.
- A minimum of $100, 000 and up to a maximum of $10 million loans are available per proposal.
- Grants of up to $50, 000 are available to assist applicants develop a business case in support of applications to the Future Job Fund for grants and or loans.
Prior to making an application for a grant, a low interest loan or business case development grant, please visit the Future Jobs Fund Guidelines for full details.
Applications for grants for business case development have now closed.
Applications for fund grants and loans have now closed.
Answers to frequently asked questions are linked on the Future Jobs Fund FAQ.
To view the Future Jobs Fund information session slides please click here
For information about other State and Federal Government funding programs, please visit GRANTassist.sa.gov.au
If you require further information about the Future Jobs Fund, please contact us at:
Phone: (08) 8463 5550
Send a web enquiry
+61 8 8226 9500